Friday, March 25, 2011

Bodyguard Jeff Fuller & Jamie McCourt Affair (PHOTOS)

The Dodgers owners Frank McCourt and Jamie McCourt are going through a nasty divorce battle that is exposing some of their biggest, dirtiest secrets, like Jamie’s affair with Jeff Fuller, described as her former  ’24 hour driver’ and ’24 hour security’ (photos below).

According to the Dodgers organization, who asked to be heard in court, Jamie was fired for allegedly having an affair with a subordinate, Jeff, and they will not agree to reinstate her or her lover by court orders.
Jeff Fuller & Jamie McCourt








1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again right here frequently. I am fairly sure I'll
    learn a lot of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!


    Also visit my web page - diets that work

    ReplyDelete